Birkenhead School is inspected regularly by the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) to ensure that the highest standards of education are being achieved and maintained.
Birkenhead School was visited in December 2021 and January 2022 and a copy of the report can be accessed via the links below:
Outstanding ratings for The Quality and Standards of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS):
All areas graded 'outstanding':
Excellent ratings achieved in the Educational Quality Inspection (EQI):
- The overall effectiveness of the early years provision is outstanding
- The quality of education is outstanding
- Behaviours and attitudes are outstanding
- The personal development of children is outstanding
- Leadership and Management are outstanding
Both areas graded 'excellent':
Focused Compliance: Fully Compliant
- The quality of the pupils’ academic and other achievements is excellent (the highest judgement)
- The quality of the pupils’ personal development is excellent
Birkenhead School meets the standards required by the Education (Independent School Standards) Regulations 2014, and the statutory framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage.
Good Schools Guide
The Good Schools Guide is a trusted guide to schools in the UK and offers an independent viewpoint on a School.
The Guide selects which schools to review and Birkenhead School was delighted to welcome the Good Schools Guide to the School in May 2017.
The Good Schools Guide team will be visiting the School and will update the review in Summer 2022.
Click here to read